Certificate in Education and Training Courses - via classroom learning
HABC Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training (CET)
The CET is a course designed for anyone wishing to teach/train/instruct adult learners. It is an essential course for anyone that:
• Would like or require an introduction to teaching in the Lifelong Learning Sector or
• Are seeking career progression within their area of work or
• Teach on a one-to-one and/or group basis.
• Are deemed to be in a Associate Teacher Role
To complete this qualification you will be required to complete and pass both theory and practical assessments associated with each of the following 5 compulsory Units and 1 Optional unit:
• Unit 1 - Understanding roles and responsibilities and relationships in education and training (AET unit 1)
• Unit 2 - Planning to meet the needs of learners in education and training
• Unit 3 - Delivering education and training
• Unit 4 - Assessing learners in education and training
• Unit 5 - Using resources for education and training
• You will need to chose any number of the optional Units up to the value of 15 credtis.
Candidate Entry Level: Candidates should be qualified/experienced in the subject they intend to teach, have access to 30 teaching practice hours and possess reasonable levels of language, literacy and numeracy.
Course Duration: 5 Days classroom based and the remainder via home study.
Course Title: HABC Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training (QCF)
Price: £1250 + VAT, all inclusive of course material and certification. Discounts offered for candidates that already have achieved a Level 3 Award in Education and Training teaching qualification.
Course Options Offered: Classroom based or complete the qualification in your own time by enrolling onto our unique online course.
Course Booking - Please use our Contact Page, e-mail or download our Course Application Form
Bespoke - 'In house' training can also be arranged subject to minimum number of delegates or a fixed fee. Please call 07890618642, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org