Combined Teacher Assessor Course (CET)
Course Overview: - Our combined course is conducted by blended learning via a distance learning online programme, to cover the theory elements of Unit 1 of the CET qualification, then a five day classroom based course, where learners will cover the Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement. Learners will receive access to our online course materials once payment and a completed course application form has been received and processed.
CET Award Overview: - Carnelian Training offers the CET Award as a distance learning course via our unique online package. The online package has been designed to systematically guide the learner through the full Award.
To complete this qualification you will be required to complete and pass both theory and practical assessments associated with each of the following 5 compulsory Units and 1 of the 3 Optional uints:
• Unit 1 - Understanding roles and responsibilities and relationships in education and training (AET unit 1)
• Unit 2 - Planning to meet the needs of learners in education and training
• Unit 3 - Delivering education and training
• Unit 4 - Assessing learners in education and training
• Unit 5 - Using resources for education and training
• You will need to chose any number of the optional Units up to the value of 15 credtis.
Elements of practical assessments require you to be observed delivering sessions, your sessions can be delivered either at our Training Centre or a location of your choice. There will be an additional charge to cover motor mileage if delivered at your choice of location at a rate of £0.40 per mile
Assessor Certificate Overview: - The new QCF Assessor suite of qualifications has now replaced the A1 and A2 assessor award. This practitioner qualification is designed to support the assessment and quality assurance of all new QCF qualications including:
• Apprenticeships, Functional Skills, Technical certificates
• NVQ’S, Awards, Certificates, Diplomas
The HABC Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement Level 3 covers all three Units of the qualification:
• Unit 1 - Understanding the Principles and Practices of Assessment
• Unit 2 - Assessing Occupational Competence in the Work Environment
• Unit 3 - Assessing Vocational Skills, Knowledge and Understanding
One of the practical assessments requires the learner to deliver 1 x 15 and 1 x 30 minute Micro Teaching Session.
Course Duration:- Three to four weeks distance learning to cover the AET theory elements and a 5 day classroom based course covering the Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement and remaining elements of the AET qualification.
Pre Course work:- Learners will need to complete the work designated below before attending the course:
1. Understand the principles and practices of assessment (Learning and Development Unit)
Price:- £1916.67 + VAT all inclusive of course materials and certification.
The AET Award and the Assessor Certificate are much sought after qualifications that provides holders with a career changing opportunity. Don’t get left behind, gain the qualifications that wil ensure you have the knowledge and skills to train and assess.
Course Booking - Please use our Contact Page, e-mail or download our Course Application Form or for more information please call 07890618642, or e-mail