Combined Teacher Assessor Course (AET)
Course Overview: - Our combined course is conducted by blended learning via a distance learning online programme, to cover the theory elements of the AET qualification, then a five day classroom based course, where learners will cover the Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement, plus the practical elements of the AET qualification. Learners will receive access to our online course materials once payment and a completed course application form has been received and processed.
AET Award Overview: - Carnelian Training offers the AET Award as a distance learning course via our unique online package. The online package has been designed to systematically guide the learner through the full Award. To complete AETqualification the learner will be required to complete both theory and practical assessments. One of the practical assessments requires the learner to deliver a 20-30 minute Micro Teaching Session.
AET Units Covered:
• Group A - Understanding roles, responsibilities and relationships in education and training
• Group B - Understanding and using inclusive teaching and learning approaches in education and training
• Group C - Understand the principles and practices of assessment (Learning and Development Unit)
Assessor Certificate Overview: - The new QCF Assessor qualification has now replaced the A1 and A2 assessor awards. This practitioner qualification is designed to support the assessment and quality assurance of all new QCF qualications including:
• Apprenticeships, Functional Skills, Technical certificates
• NVQ’S, Awards, Certificates, Diplomas
The HABC Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement Level 3 covers all three Units of the qualification:
• Unit 1 - Understanding the Principles and Practices of Assessment
• Unit 2 - Assessing Occupational Competence in the Work Environment
• Unit 3 - Assessing Vocational Skills, Knowledge and Understanding
Course Duration:- Three to four weeks distance learning to cover the AET theory elements and a 5 day classroom based course covering the Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement and remaining elements of the AET qualification.
Pre Course work:- Learners will need to complete the work designated below before attending the course:
1. Understand the principles and practices of assessment (Learning and Development Unit)
Price:- £1050.00 + VAT all inclusive of course materials and certification.
The AET Award and the Assessor Certificate are much sought after qualifications that provides holders with a career changing opportunity. Don’t get left behind, gain the qualifications that wil ensure you have the knowledge and skills to train and assess.
Course Booking - Please use our Contact Page, e-mail or download our Course Application Form or for more information please call 07890618642, or e-mail